Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed my order on March 14th 2016 and was sent a message on March 31st stating that I needed to pick another shoe because the one I paid for was out of stock.I picked a new shoe that they need to make, and waited til May 2nd 2016 to received this shoe.

when I opened the box the shoe was not the color that I ordered and did I mention this shoe is for my wedding and yes I am the bride. When I tried to reach out to them I got no reply until the next day and what they said was I should not exchange but I should purchase another shoe for my wedding, as if I did not give then over $100 for this shoe.

It will take them 2 days to review the photos I sent to make sure there is a difference in color before they try to do anything. I will definitely make sure no one I know shops at this store. It was a complete rip off and not they want me to spend more money.

I don't think so I will be spreading the word.This company does not need to be in business.!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and poor quality product and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dresswe shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Dresswe needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresswe shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresswe.

Had an Experience with Dresswe?

Comments

Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania, United States #1199589

I agree they are awful

Esther_Haber0802

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping.

We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Would you please let me know your order number or the email address you registered on our site?We will try our best to solve your problems.Also, If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at info@dresswe.com or service@dresswe.com.

Best regards,