Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a dress and it doesn't look like the picture. When I asked for a return they refused to, even though they have a 7 day return policy and they sent me a flyer stating customer satisfaction guarantee.

Total bullshit. I contacted them the day I got the dress and refused to take back the dress; I sent them over 5 of the same email. The first time they offered a $15 discount, the second response they offered me a $40 discount. Why the *** would I order another dress from you when you botched it!!!!

Excuse my french. The cup size of the dress was sewed too low so it makes my tits look saggy. I the dress is sleeveless, it's in the goddam name and they still manage to *** it up. The high neck chokes me and I asked them to add a simple bustle and shorten the back and nope I didn't get any of my request.

I told myself never to order from chinese companies ever again and shame on me. Do not order a dress from this shitty company or any chinese company.

On their website they delete all the negative reviews and only keep the great raving reviews! Do not buy *** from this shitty chinese company.

Review about: Dresswe Evening Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments