1.5
Turnaround Time

I ordered shoes from their site and the shoes shown had metal links, but when they arrived they were made with cheap material with gold color!!not even close to quality shown in the picture and the responses stopped once the I sent them pictures of the difference.

Its a total scam!!! I have uploaded pictures to show the difference. I just wanted what was advertised nothing more!! I should have known better than to trust this company!

I am now disputing the charges to my credit card!order 206503 this is my order number if any doubts with my claim

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of shoes from Dresswe and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $105 and wants Dresswe to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality product and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresswe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresswe?

Comments