Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought a pair of shoes that came from this website and they came damaged.I'm trying to return them and want a refund.

The first email I received from them they told me they would give me a refund on the shoes not counting shipping but the price they told me was less than I paid. I emailed them back saying I want the full price of the shoes. That was 4 days ago with still no reply. I personally think a company that sends damaged products should give a 100% refund and not make the customer pay for return shipping.

It is not my fault the shoes were stained upon arrival yet I have to pay more money to return it. I am disappointed in the quality of the products and the customer service. It should not take this long to respond. Also after using this website my credit card number was stolen so I also had to cancel my card and get a new one.

This company has cause such a hassle the last few weeks. I just want to return the damaged shoes and get a full refund without have to pay shipping.

Hard to do that when the company doesn't reply to emails and the phone number doesn't work.I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Review about: Dresswe Shoes.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Dresswe?

Comments

Dear Customer,

We are so sorry for the issue.To better assist you with your issue, could you please email me at info@dresswe.com regarding your correct order number or your login email?

We will then check and help you with this.Thank you.

Dresswe