Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 pairs of sandals (1 pair, heels is already chipped when it arrived,not safe to wear ) and 2 dresses from DressWe.com after reading their 100% guarantee if not satisfied.The Dresses were for 2 weddings that I planned to attend.

After waiting for almost a month for them to arrive I tried them on and found out that they didn't fit. Upon contacting DressWe on their web site I was told that they would only refund $60 of the $120 i paid for 1 dress because it had to be custom made. I asked how could it be custom made if you don't have my measurements, they insisted it was custom made and would only give 60 for that dress and the full price for the other as well as refund my return shipping. Now that they have the dresses in their possession they email me and tell me the total I will receive is $89.09.

I looked on the web site and now they adjust the original total amount I paid from $209.00 down to $117.33. The email I got from "Blair " told me once they'll get their merchandise they'll refurn my return shipping expense. But I got an email from Blair saying they're not refunding my expense.

These people stole my money, Will keep stealing money from poor online costumers .Their return policy is not true, they are lying to people.

Review about: Dresswe Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return policy, Poor quality product and customer service, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Dresswe?

Comments

Hello Customer,

We are so sorry for the issue. Could you please send us your order number at info@dresswe.com. We will double check this for you.

Thank you.

Dresswe

to Dresswe #1334562

Already sent you an email but i got the same BS on your reply

to Anonymous #1334836

Hello Customer,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send me your order number with the review at info@dresswe.com. We will help you to solve this.

to Dresswe Team #1338999

I already sent you but you responded to me the same lies!until now I haven't gotten my money back since April2017 and you got your dresses back and will sell that again to other people and those poor people will deal the same scam I'm dealing with you. You are making big money just from returns!!!