I ordered a dress from this company for a specific occasion (a cruise).The dress arrived while I was gone.

It would have been perfect because I was going for the retro look. When I wrote to the company explaining that dress arrived too late, they told me that the dress didn't arrive late. I have been back and forth with them several times and they want to charge me for shipping and they do not accept the fact that the item's late arrival. I was unaware that the factory is in China!

I do know that I will never get anything from them again and will tell anyone I know not to buy from them.I will sell the dress on E-Bay.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss dresswe dress. Dresswe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresswe dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresswe.

Had an Experience with Dresswe?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1247721

Hi dear,

Thank you for shopping at Dresswe. We are so sorry for any issue. To better assist you, could you please email info@dresswe.com about your order number so that we can make things right for you?

Dresswe Team