1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Very bad. Extremely poor customer service.

Stressful dealing with them. Refunded only a small percentage after over a month of back and forth daily emails. I have NEVER seen such poor policies. Poor quality.

Ridiculously small sizing. Sizing totally off. Shipping slow. Came a week late even though expediated two day shipping was paid for.

Returns to California but clothing “custom made” and shipped from China. Return address and information given only after much back-and-forth communication! Shady Business. Attorney General and Better Business Bureau should be aware of this one!!!!!

Do yourself a favor and stay away. Expensive lesson for me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresswe Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I was just about to order my wedding dress. I’m so glad I read the reviews. I felt like something wasn’t right because the same person *Lu* comments on all the dresses saying how satisfied she was or how she couldn’t wait to wear the dress and then turned around on another review and said she had never been married before.

Hello Customer,We are so sorry for the issue.Could you please email your order number at info@dresswe.com and we will help you. Thanks.